Children's Gospel Catechism
The colorful illustrations, scripture references, and question and answer format of this catechism have been prayerfully designed to introduce children to foundational truths of the great Gospel of Jesus Christ.
“Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”
INCLUDED IN CATECHISM:
- There are 33 questions & Answers divided into three sections: 1. Who is God? 2. Who is Man? 3. How does Jesus Bring God & Man Back Together?
- Every other page there is an illustration that is colorful and intended to help the child retain the information
- At the beginning of the book there is a Parent/Teacher guide help aid in your training.
- At the end of the book there is a full Scripture appendix
“The ‘Children’s Gospel Catechism’ is a helpful and beautifully illustrated tool to assist parents in teaching their young children the gospel of Jesus Christ. Its power is found in its simplicity and its reliance upon the Word of God.”
- Paul Washer, Author & Director of HeartCry Missionary Society
“As parents, our greatest responsibility is to teach our children the gospel. Along with praying for our children, there is nothing more important than training our children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. With the burden that my wife and I share for our children, I am deeply thankful for the ‘Children’s Gospel Catechism.’ This catechism is perfectly suited for the youngest of children, but will also be extremely beneficial for older children as well. The questions and answers are precisely and wonderfully worded, and the illustrations are simply captivating. This catechism needs to be in every home where parents and children gather around the Word for family worship. I pray that God uses it to bring many children to the Lord.”
- Jeffrey Johnson, Pastor, Author & Owner of Free Grace Press
- Paperback: 50 pages
- Publisher: Ely Illustration & Publishing; 1 edition (August 3, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1981466630
- ISBN-13: 978-1981466634
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.1 x 10 inches